miércoles, 19 de febrero de 2014

English Homework "short story"

Maria Jose Aranda
Short story 

I love ballet and I dance three hours a day, I could easily say that I´m obsessed with ballet. I could go on interminably about how much I like to dance. Every time I do something right I get highly motivated and just can´t stop being attached to. But once I got my ankle broken and that severely affected my technique. I thought my dancing life was a lost cause, but I realized that if you really want something there´s nothing that can stop you until you reach you goal, so I just keep quiet about my injury and moved on. Something that is now perfectly clear on my mind is that I’m dependent on me and only me.
    Today I’m looking forward to achieve my next goal as a dancer; I’m training hard to compete in March on Mexico City. One more step to become a professional dancer. Once I decided to dance I looked into achieving the highest goal on a dance career. As I learned English, and as I go to school and look for a career, I look at dancing as a profession to reach.
    Everything I do must be with passion to get as far as I can go with it. To dance is my highest passion today, and I forget everything and concentrate only on my movements, this makes me a better version of me, and looks better as I dance to my goal as a professional ballerina.
   A lot of sacrifice is required but I love the time I spend practicing, even on weekends because I knownothing I could do will compensate my effort as much as dancing.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario