miércoles, 2 de abril de 2014

Essay "great experience in life"

My experience in Mexico City at the ballet competition The Attitute, has been in my ballerina life one of the most full filing experiences. I worked to become a Pre Professional Ballet dancer and reached my goal. My first time dancing in a theater in front of an audience I did not know and twenty judges, I must confess made me nervous, and could not compare it to performing gymnastics as I used to, for seven years, in front of 6 judges per element.

As a ballerina I had only one chance of two minutes,  but once the music started, I could not see or feel anything but the impulse to dance and concentrate on all my movements from my hand to my toes, I loved what i can feel on stage and demonstrate to myself that I can dance, now I see myself on another trip , I see myself at the Attitute competition on 2015 to become a professional dancer.

More than enjoying this trip It made me realized that what I once heard is true for me:

"Opportunities dance for those who are already on the dance floor."  

-Maria Jose


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario